This cap features the monogram for Henry Clay Frick that was designed for the main entrance to The Frick Collection during the last comprehensive renovation of the house, when it was transformed into a museum by John Russell Pope between 1932 and 1935. The decorative, classically inspired monogram is one of many painstaking details incorporated into the fabric of the Gilded Age mansion.
New York magazine: “An elegant baseball cap from one of the most elegant places in New York”
100% embroidered cotton
One size, adjustable buckle strap