Frick Madison, housed in the Breuer building, opened in 2021 as the temporary home of The Frick Collection while its buildings undergo renovation.
The monogram for Henry Clay Frick was designed for the main entrance to The Frick Collection during the last comprehensive renovation of the house, when it was transformed into a museum from 1932–1935 by John Russell Pope. The decorative, classically inspired monogram was one of many painstaking details incorporated into the building that seamlessly evoked the original design of the house.
100% embroidered cotton
One size, adjustable buckle strap